So . . . in all of 2012, I have read a total of 128 books and gave 53 of those five-star ratings. Maybe I just love books so much? But, while all those books were worthy of the 5 star review, I do happen to have a few that really stick out in my mind.
And shall I list all my new book boyfriends I've acquired this year, as well? I think I shall!
8. Galen from the Of Posiedon series by Anna Banks
7. Ren from the Tiger's Saga by Colleen Houck
6. Adrian Ivashkov from the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead
5. Lucian from the Guilded Wings Series by Aimee Agresti
4. The Darkling from the Grisha Series by Leigh Bardugo
3. Zachary Moore from the Shade Series by Jeri Smith-Ready
2. Kaidan Rowe from The Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins
1. Daemon Black from the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
And I can't forget about all the friends I've made this year! I don't want to single anyone out, but if you're reading this, you guys know who you are!
Thank you to all of the people who have followed me around through the year and given me advice and reccomended me so many books! You guys all rock and have a Happy New Year! Today, I celebrate my birthday, so au revoir and see ya on the flip side!