Saturday, February 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (1)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews where I get to show you what I've acquired in the past week or so.


First off, there was the Breathless Reads, where I was able to get a few of my books signed (if they weren't already) by some of my favorite authors ever! It was so much fun and so I will show you the lovelies I snagged at the event.


Yes! Those copies of Across the Universe and A Million Suns by Beth Revis, Black City by Elizabeth Richards, Venom by Fiona Paul, and Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes are all signed by the amazing authors themselves! Aren't they so pretty?

Secondly, I got quite a few review copies to read via Edelweiss.  This could be due to the fact that I went on a huge requesting spree, but *shrugs*. My overall feelings about this is pretty much this:

And here those books are:
(links go to Goodreads) 

Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
The Ward by Jordana Frankel
Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike
Transparent by Natalie Whipple
  
September Girls by Bennett Madison
Night School by C.J Daughtery


And that's what I got this week!  So what pretties did you snag?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week. I loved Venom and Falling Kingdoms, and they're signed awesome! I am heading over to Edelweiss now to check out some of the ones you have, they all sound awesome. Happy reading.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, that truly is a haul of awesome o.O
    I loved Black City and Venom! I hope you enjoy them too :) Congrats on getting them signed!
    I was really close to requesting The Ward and Transparent but I already have quite a few review copies that come out around that time so I didn't. But now I wish I had. Wargh >.< The lure of books...
    Anyway, I hope you'll end up loving all your new books :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these look amazing! I am hoping to get some of these at TLA :)

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people, so comment away! What do you think of this post?

Designed by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.