Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (26)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where bloggers like me get to gush about what makes their hands all grabby.


The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Expected Publication: May 7th, 2013
Publisher: Putnam Juvenile
Goodreads
Amazon

The Passage meets Ender’s Game in an epic new series from award-winning author Rick Yancey.

After the 1st wave, only darkness remains. After the 2nd, only the lucky escape. And after the 3rd, only the unlucky survive. After the 4th wave, only one rule applies: trust no one.

Now, it’s the dawn of the 5th wave, and on a lonely stretch of highway, Cassie runs from Them. The beings who only look human, who roam the countryside killing anyone they see. Who have scattered Earth’s last survivors. To stay alone is to stay alive, Cassie believes, until she meets Evan Walker. Beguiling and mysterious, Evan Walker may be Cassie’s only hope for rescuing her brother—or even saving herself. But Cassie must choose: between trust and despair, between defiance and surrender, between life and death. To give up or to get up

 I cannot wait for this book! That is all!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome pick, this is on my must-read list! Thanks for sharing!

    New Follower, Diayll @Mother/Gamer/Writer
    My WoW This Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penguin has been pushing this book HARD. I hope it lives up to the hype. Good pick.

    My "Waiting On" Wednesday
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book looks fantastic! NEW FOLLOWER!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read this one, too! Aliens...eeeep!

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. so excited about this one. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am DYING for this one!! I requested from Netgalley, Edelweiss, AND direct from the pub and got denied on all accounts. :(
    Sigh...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people, so comment away! What do you think of this post?

Designed by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.