Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (2) And a Survey!

What, you might ask?  Well, I recently just did a IMM not even a week ago.  Why would I be doing another?  Don't you have all those other books to read?  Is she crazy?  Well, that possibly might be true, especially when it comes to books.  And yes, I do have all those other books to read.  But let me explain myself.
Yesterday, while having an awesome time with the fam in Indiana, I went to the mall.  Specifically, I wanted to go to Barnes and Noble because I've had a $25 gift card just sitting there in my wallet and I really wanted to go.  I practically force my mom to stop by the local BAM store we have in New Jersey, even if I'm not going to buy any books.
So, with gift card in hand, I just about ran though those B&N doors and looked for the YA section.  That had to be the hardest thing to find in my life.  I'm not used to a B&N layout and since that was the second time I've ever been in B&N, you can imagine my situation.  I felt as if I was drowning with all those books on the shelves, lost and craving to buy books.  But it was a good feeling.
What did I get??  I got:
The cover of Croak is so, so, sooooo shiny!  I've heard it's quite reflective, but I didn't think it was THAT reflective.  All of these covers are so awesome in their own ways.  Illuminate and A Temptation of Angles are so pretty and Croak just looks totally awesome and while Grave Mercy looks totally amazing.  It's breathtaking and just seems as if it's all kick ass and no joke. 
Which cover do you think is the prettiest?  And it doesn't have to be from this post; it's all the covers of 2012.  Tell me what you think in the comments box below and the book that gets the most Pretty Votes, I will read and do a wonderful review for, unless I've already done it!
Follow me via GFC to stay updated with all the things that go on at Millie D's Words!

2 comments:

  1. A $25 gift card, wow! That is awesome. As a fellow bibliophile I can totally understand the squee! The books you purchased look really interesting. Croak has a catchy title, and the cover looks great. (I love shiny). Although I think Tempation of Angels looks prettier, Croak makes me want to read it more. Thanks for sharing, I hope the books are good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen the book trailer for Croak?? I died laughing when I first saw it. Now that I think back, I don't think it was exactly that hilarious, but it is entertaining to watch. And thank you! I have a lot of reading to do!...including coming up with a review and giveaway! Shhh! Don't tell anyone just yet!

      Delete

I love to hear from people, so comment away! What do you think of this post?

Designed by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.