Wednesday, April 4, 2012

In My Mailbox


Yes!  It's that time where I happen to do my first IMM!  This terrible week in school has been muted by the excitement from all the goodies I got in the mail.  That's just how good my mail has been to me.
Sorry for the bad quality.  Camera died.  iPod only option.
No, your eyes are not deceiving you.  Here, I'll start from left to right.  There is a Sweet Evil ARC with a signed book mark hanging out in the front of it.  In front of the book is Hunger Games nail polish I had ordered.  It's Smoke and Ashes :) I can't wait for my nail polish I have on now to chip off so I have an excuse to put S&A on.  Continuing the picture tour, there on top of the book are two Born Wicked stickers I had won in a giveaway.  In the center are a few signed Born Wicked book plates and a Hunger Games tee shirt sitting there.  There's also a Born Wicked magnet there.  And finally, on the right, I have one iron on patch for the Demon Trappers Series and a sticker, too.
Now, for email, I also got some gifts.  I'm talking NetGalley gifts.

Isn't it all so beautiful?  Oh, and since I'm new to this all, I'm going to be doing a giveaway soon!  Stay tuned!  Also, a review for Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe is soon to come!
On a side note, I don't know why I waited so long to get some Hunger Games stuff for myself.  Anyway, glad I did get them!
Now, I have to read and review!

2 comments:

  1. YAy! so happy Sweet evil got there safe :) can't wait to hear your thoughts! Also - clockwork collar and Immortal rules! ME TOO ! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too! And really? Woo! I can't wait to read those books!

      Delete

I love to hear from people, so comment away! What do you think of this post?

Designed by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.