Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

As you know, this weekly meme is hosted by the lovely Breaking the Spine.  It is where bloggers can share what books they are looking forward to and spread the news about books.

I looking forward to reading:


Cinder returns in the second thrilling installment of the New York Times-bestselling Lunar Chronicles. She’s trying to break out of prison—even though if she succeeds, she’ll be the Commonwealth’s most wanted fugitive.

Halfway around the world, Scarlet Benoit’s grandmother is missing. It turns out there are many things Scarlet doesn’t know about her grandmother and the grave danger she has lived in her whole life. When Scarlet encounters Wolf, a street fighter who may have information as to her grandmother’s whereabouts, she has no choice but to trust him, though he clearly has a few dark secrets of his own.

As Scarlet and Wolf work to unravel one mystery, they find another when they cross paths with Cinder. Together, they must stay one step ahead of the vicious Lunar Queen who will do anything to make Prince Kai her husband, her king, her prisoner.



Kate from Blook Girl wrote a review for Cinder earlier in the year and I had read her review and was instantly in love with it.  As soon as I could, I bought it and read it as fast as I could.  I loved Cinder.  I thought it was so good and was so excited for the next installment to come out.  And Scarlet just so happens to be the next book in the series.  I am in love with remakes of every body's favorite fairy tales.  I really do enjoy them. 
So, this is my WoW this week!

4 comments:

  1. yAY!! I cannot tell you how excited I am for this one too!! Perfect pick :)

    The Brunette Librarian's Waiting on Wednesday Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I didn't pick Scarlet! Awesome pick ..have you seen the amount of people reading the ARC? Ah, I want my pretty finished copy in my hands now. I love re-tellings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Cinder. It sounds amazing! I love the cover for cinder but not so much for Scarlett, seems to cartoonish. Great pick and thanks for stopping by.
    Nereyda @Mostly YA Book Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I am just now catching up on my friend's blog posts and I'm so sorry I missed this one! Thanks for the mention <3 I'm SO glad you loved Cinder!! I am anxiously awaiting Scarlet, too, and can't wait to see what Marissa Meyer has come up with. Great pick, lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people, so comment away! What do you think of this post?

Designed by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.