Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (18)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where bloggers like me get to gush about what makes their hands all grabby.

Publication: May 7th from HarperCollins

 It happened on Halloween.

The world ended.

And a dangerous Game brought it back to life.


Seventeen-year-old Michael and his five-year-old brother, Patrick, have been battling monsters in The Game for weeks.

In the rural mountains of West Virginia, armed with only their rifle and their love for each other, the brothers follow Instructions from the mysterious Game Master. They spend their days searching for survivors, their nights fighting endless hordes of “Bellows”—creatures that roam the dark, roaring for flesh. And at this Game, Michael and Patrick are very good.

But The Game is changing.

The Bellows are evolving.

The Game Master is leading Michael and Patrick to other survivors—survivors who don’t play by the rules.

And the brothers will never be the same.

T. Michael Martin’s debut novel is a transcendent thriller filled with electrifying action, searing emotional insight, and unexpected romance.


I first discovered this book at the ARC Party last Wednesday for the weekly Wednesday Tea Time video chat with the Epic Reads girls.  And now after reading Warm Bodies, I have a craving for scary/creepy books!  This one looks so interesting.  I wanna know who these Bellows are all about and what this Game is!  Sounds like a great thriller. 

So what are you waiting on this fine Wednesday?

9 comments:

  1. i've had my eye on this book for a while now. i love creepy stories. great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg yes, this is one I cannot wait to get my hands on and devour. Good pick!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW and sharing a link to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the ARC Party so I'd never heard of this book until now. But it sounds so awesome! I just added it to my to-read list. :)

    My WoW

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap... The Bellows sound creepy as all get out! I saw this on Edelweiss, I think, but passed it over. May reconsider now! Great pick, Millie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my GOODNESS this book sounds SO good! Thrilling, creepy, and mysterious, the synopsis has me SOLD. I need this book in my hands NOW. Awesome pick this week, girly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got to say you picked out an interesting book for this week. Hope you enjoy it! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh this book looks interesting and I think I actually have an ARC somewhere. I may have to move it up on my TBR! Creepy and awesome choice. Love it.

    Thanks for stopping by! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover is so creepy yet so amazing! I am not the biggest fan of creepy books but I haven't read any in a while and the synopsis looks amazing!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sound so good! I love the cover too it's so different and creepy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people, so comment away! What do you think of this post?

Designed by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.